Performance management systems are driven by business needs, organizational culture and the system’s integration with other human resource management systems. There is not a “one size fits all” model. Effective Performance Management Systems:
- Increase employees’ accountability of their on-the-job performance
- Provide a more objective tool for measuring employees’ success
- Provide a direct line of sight for employees to the strategic goals of the organization
- Improve success rates for reaching overall organizational goals
- Mitigate employment practice-related risks by linking evaluation to employees’ self-validated job descriptions
- Provide measurement for operational/business decisions, i.e., performance rewards, compensation, downsizing, etc.
- In addition, an organization’s performance management directly affects employee morale and attitude, thereby determining productivity and ultimately the success of the organization. In today’s workplace climate, performance management is crucial!
HRC designs performance management systems and tools to systematically produce meaningful, measured results for our clients. Contact HRC to learn how we can create a Circle of Measured Success that produces the measurements and outcomes needed for optimal performance management and bottom-line influence!