Identifying crucial job skills, knowledge, professional relationships and organizational practices and passing them on to prepare your future workers is critical to ensuring the seamless movement of talent within your organization. Succession planning is keeping the talent in your pipeline, and with today’s workforce trends, critical talent can easily be here today and gone tomorrow. Whether your organization is large or small, succession planning is necessary for various reasons:
- Adapting to demographic and economic changes and talent scarcity.
- Identifying skill gaps and training needs. Retaining institutional knowledge in a knowledge economy.
- Boosting morale and retention by investing in employees.
- Replacing unique or highly specialized competencies.
HRC takes the complexity out of Succession Planning, and offers scalable solutions to address only those areas of succession planning needed. HRC’s Succession Planning Services portfolio includes:
- Labor Market Analysis and Workforce Planning
- Organizational Assessment
- Job Analysis to identify the essential knowledge, skills, and abilities needed in critical positions
- Job Redesign
- Strategic Succession Plan Development
- Performance and Behavior-Based Assessments
- Recruitment Support
- Training and Development
- Individual Development Planning
Contact HRC today to ensure the future vitality of your organization is protected!