How employers respond to and investigate internal complaints of harassment, discrimination and other misconduct allegations can have a serious impact both legally and practically, affecting employee morale, productivity and workplace culture. HRC’s Employee Complaints Investigation and Resolution services can help to minimize these potential outcomes.
Our services include:
- Conducting investigations and interviews as an impartial representative, experienced in investigation techniques and capable of testifying in court if needed
- Gathering and reviewing of evidence
- Developing policies and procedures for supervisors and employees to ensure standardization as well as a commitment to the protection of your workforce, and to minimize risks associated with discrimination or employer misconduct
- Developing standardized forms and tools to assist with the application of your policies and procedures and ensure appropriate documentation
- Developing and delivering Supervisor and Employee training on relative aspects of your policies and procedures
- Mediating negotiations for resolutions
- Providing recommendations for remedy of the issue within the guidelines of your policies
- Providing recommendations if applicable for company-wide changes to minimize future risks.
Whether you are taking a proactive approach and need a review of your current policies and procedures, or an incident has occurred and you need assistance in handling it appropriately, contact HRC for the experience and knowledge you can count on!