Lisa Pierce, MBA, PHR - Consultant
LISA PIERCE is a Consultant with HRC and offers a diverse background in business and higher education, providing specialized project support and leadership to help clients achieve their business goals and objectives.
Prior to working at HRC, Ms. Pierce gained valuable business knowledge working as a Graduate and Research Assistant at Saint Francis University where she planned and coordinated the delivery and release of departmental marketing materials, conducted competitor research, and worked closely with faculty as teaching support in curriculum design and development.
While at HRC, Ms. Pierce has been involved in a multitude of projects supporting various HR functions including job analysis and evaluation, compensation, recruitment, selection and retention, training and development, and HR technology. She performs statistical analyses, research, data compilation and organization, curriculum development and design, and coordinates quality reviews of deliverables prior to release. Her primary areas of interest are onboarding, recruiting, and job analysis, in which she has provided extensive support and leadership for a variety of clients.
Lisa’s educational credentials include:
- Master’s in Business Administration – Saint Francis University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business – Concentration in General Management and Marketing, and Certificate of International Studies in Business – University of Pittsburgh Johnstown
- American Business School – Paris, France
- National Recognition as a Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- President's Scholar, Fall 2007 to Spring 2011
- Vira I. Heinz Scholarship for Women in Global Leadership, 2009
- Who's Who Among American College Students, 2010
- G. Fesler Edwards Award for Business Students, 2010
- College Scholar in Management, 2011
- International Studies Award, 2011
- Summa Cum Laude, 2011
In addition to providing client services, Lisa is involved in the Johnstown community and aims to educate and inspire others. Lisa serves as an Adjunct Instructor at the University of Pittsburgh Johnstown for the Social Sciences Division, teaching Human Resource Management and Principles of Management. Also, Ms. Pierce has been a member of the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra since 2007 as a concert violinist.